Sunday 25 September 2011

Name Change?

I've been doing a lot of thinking these past few days. I was only here in my new home for two weeks and suddenly we are off to the airport again, and then after lots of kisses and cuddles my old lady went away.  I was devastated.


But then my old fella turned out to be the loveliest of guys, let me do absolutely anything I wanted, stay up all night if I liked, wrestled with Bentley until my mouth was full of fur, ate everyone else's dinner and my own too. And then whammo - my old lady's back from her two weeks away and things have changed around here already. I thought I'd got it good with my old fella twisted right around my little paw but she's putting a stop to all that pampering.


My old lady keeps yelling STOPPIT, so I reckon that's my name  now.  It's great to have her back though, I thought she'd gone for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment